Surviving Social Distancing | EPISODE 8 | Quiz Special!
Hello There everyone!
A couple of nights ago we organised a quiz with some friends.
There are a whole host of things you can do online over things like Zoom, Google Hangouts, Messenger etc, such as quizzes!
We thought we'd make our own (so our friends can't cheat!) so came up with the following -
* Each team had to send something creative to do with Easter to gain entry to the quiz
* An activity round - 5 activities, for example, get a photo wearing a pair of gloves and holding a knife and fork (this got rather hectic!)
* Who am I - describe a person in a few sentences and the teams had to guess who we were referring to
* A movie round, where we (and some friends - thanks for sending them through!) made clues for the movie title
* Missing Link - we named 5 famous people, and the teams had to guess what the link was between them all
and I think that about covered it - it certainly kept us busy for a while and was an ace way to chat to everyone, and also have a bit of fun!
There are *endless* possibilities to what you can do (activity round was a personal favourite of ours!) and coupled with chatting to friends online, it was a great way to spend Easter Sunday.
Let us know what ways you're passing the time with friends! Quizzes are a great way to interact, albeit it strangely over the internet.
I feel we're kind of getting used to it a little now, and getting a little easier.
Take care everyone and hope you're all having a good week so far!